The Lighter Side of JzB

Here you will find photos, poetry, and possibly some light-hearted foolishness. For the Heavier Side
of JzB
see my other blog,
Retirement Blues. (There be dragons!)

I claim copyright and reserve all rights for my original material of every type and genre.

Every day visits*
From Moose, Goose, and Orb Weaver
All seized by Haiku

"Why moose and goose?" you may ask. Back on 2/04/13 Pirate wrote a haiku with an elk in it, and I responded with
one with a moose and then included him every day. A few days later in comments Mystic asked "Where's the goose?"
So I started including her with this post on 2/07. A week later on the 14th, Mark Readfern
asked for and received a spider. The rest is history.

*Well, most days, anyway. Grant me a bit of poetic license.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Carpe Diem #364, Yaroslavsky Terminal Moscow

the violin's song
revives a lost memory
love from long ago

Carpe Diem #364


  1. This has a nice resonance to it. I can almost hear the strain in the background.

  2. Sometimes long-ago loves are the very best kind! ;)

  3. Very nice and romantic take on our prompt for today JzB ... really a nice haiku yoiu share here with us. In tune with "Aleph".

  4. You wrote this so beautifully...words I tried to say but I like your expression of the thought better.

  5. My memory would be
    "The violin's song
    Revives a lost memory
    Parental nightmares"

    Loved yours

  6. Musical score....yes! Thanks for setting the stage

  7. This captures the essence of the the synopsys. very welll penned


This is a fun blog. Light-hearted banter is welcome. Snark is not. If you want to fight, find my other blog.

Play nice, and we'll all have fun.

I like to return visit, when I can - but I need to find you. If you have multiple blogs, please leave a direct link to the appropriate post.