The Lighter Side of JzB

Here you will find photos, poetry, and possibly some light-hearted foolishness. For the Heavier Side
of JzB
see my other blog,
Retirement Blues. (There be dragons!)

I claim copyright and reserve all rights for my original material of every type and genre.


Every day visits*
From Moose, Goose, and Orb Weaver
All seized by Haiku


"Why moose and goose?" you may ask. Back on 2/04/13 Pirate wrote a haiku with an elk in it, and I responded with
one with a moose and then included him every day. A few days later in comments Mystic asked "Where's the goose?"
So I started including her with this post on 2/07. A week later on the 14th, Mark Readfern
asked for and received a spider. The rest is history.

*Well, most days, anyway. Grant me a bit of poetic license.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Carpe Diem # 122 - Jealousy


Famous Photo - I found it here



I say "I love you"
The thing you must never know
I want to OWN you


~ : ~ : ~

She has eyes on Bob
Wants to catch him in her snare
She flirts with Charlie


~ : ~ : ~
 
He checks out the blonde
Then gets angry and pouts when
She checks out soldier


~ : ~ : ~

I check her e-mail
Is there a cyber affair?
She checks my e-mail


~ : ~ : ~

I love you so much
If we are not together
I'll have to kill you


~ : ~ : ~

Moose has a long face
Best cow has flown with the elk
Goose flies with cuckoo
 

 ~ : ~ : ~

Update: per Mark's request

Unjealous Spider
Infidelity - no chance
Has her mate for lunch

 
 ~ : ~ : ~



7 comments:

  1. Those critters are weaving a tangled web! (Hey, where's Spider in all this?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i'm so laughing at the crazy truth in that second haiku ^^ adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhahaha Sir you did a superb job.. hilarious in every sense. I loved the last one..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb, jealousy showing all its nasty faces, but its your writing that makes me jealous. You are so effortless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb, jealousy showing all its nasty faces, but its your writing that makes me jealous. You are so effortless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah the green eyed monster in all it's ugly shapes. But the spider one takes the price.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All wonderful on jealousy. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

This is a fun blog. Light-hearted banter is welcome. Snark is not. If you want to fight, find my other blog.

Play nice, and we'll all have fun.

I like to return visit, when I can - but I need to find you. If you have multiple blogs, please leave a direct link to the appropriate post.

Cheers!
JzB