The Lighter Side of JzB

Here you will find photos, poetry, and possibly some light-hearted foolishness. For the Heavier Side
of JzB
see my other blog,
Retirement Blues. (There be dragons!)

I claim copyright and reserve all rights for my original material of every type and genre.


Every day visits*
From Moose, Goose, and Orb Weaver
All seized by Haiku


"Why moose and goose?" you may ask. Back on 2/04/13 Pirate wrote a haiku with an elk in it, and I responded with
one with a moose and then included him every day. A few days later in comments Mystic asked "Where's the goose?"
So I started including her with this post on 2/07. A week later on the 14th, Mark Readfern
asked for and received a spider. The rest is history.

*Well, most days, anyway. Grant me a bit of poetic license.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sensational Haiku Wednesday

CREDIT

I
Lovely spot the world
Is in.  Whom do we credit,
And whom do we blame?


II
I have to give some
Credit to all those people
Who owe me so much.


III
My scores are all high
And I never carry cash.
Give me some credit!



Join the fun!

2 comments:

  1. fun haiku and some truths there as well ~ well penned ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never carry cash either, but probably for a different reason than you. I was assaulted and robbed in my high school bathroom, and I've kept my pockets empty ever since!

    ReplyDelete

This is a fun blog. Light-hearted banter is welcome. Snark is not. If you want to fight, find my other blog.

Play nice, and we'll all have fun.

I like to return visit, when I can - but I need to find you. If you have multiple blogs, please leave a direct link to the appropriate post.

Cheers!
JzB