The Lighter Side of JzB

Here you will find photos, poetry, and possibly some light-hearted foolishness. For the Heavier Side
of JzB
see my other blog,
Retirement Blues. (There be dragons!)

I claim copyright and reserve all rights for my original material of every type and genre.


Every day visits*
From Moose, Goose, and Orb Weaver
All seized by Haiku


"Why moose and goose?" you may ask. Back on 2/04/13 Pirate wrote a haiku with an elk in it, and I responded with
one with a moose and then included him every day. A few days later in comments Mystic asked "Where's the goose?"
So I started including her with this post on 2/07. A week later on the 14th, Mark Readfern
asked for and received a spider. The rest is history.

*Well, most days, anyway. Grant me a bit of poetic license.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Shadow Shot Sunday - Mellow Yellow Monday

When we went to Black Lake in July, Nate and his dad went salmon fishing in the Straights of  Mackinac.

Nate caught this one


Back on shore - I think dad got this one


A summer highlight
Remembered now and for life:
A boy and his fish.




MellowYellowBadge

7 comments:

  1. IIRC, they came back with 4 fish. I'm not sure who caught what. Anyway, them was good eatin'!

    Cheers!
    JzB

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is a huge fish! Nate looks so proud.:p

    Mellow Yellow Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shadows; good job

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so courageous. I cannot hold a find :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good catch and he is adorable!

    Late visit from Mellow Yellow Monday.
    Yellow Goodies
    Your comment will be much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! What a cute boy caught that big fish, great job :-) Dropping by from MYM

    ReplyDelete

This is a fun blog. Light-hearted banter is welcome. Snark is not. If you want to fight, find my other blog.

Play nice, and we'll all have fun.

I like to return visit, when I can - but I need to find you. If you have multiple blogs, please leave a direct link to the appropriate post.

Cheers!
JzB